 CAD / 9448
    Re: LDraw in the Classroom? —Tonya Witherspoon
   Hi Tim, I teach robotics in the classroom in the college of education at Wichita State University. I think LDraw tools are very good for kids to use and also a great tool for teachers to create instructions for their students. My 12 year old son, (...) (21 years ago, 20-Feb-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.edu)

        Re: LDraw in the Classroom? —Tim Courtney
   Hi Tonya - Thanks for the reply! I'm interested in learning more about your programs. Unfortunately, I don't have the time to pay much attention right now. Later this year I will be exploring LDraw in the classroom in greater depth. I've gotten some (...) (21 years ago, 21-Feb-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.edu)