 CAD / 9438
9437  |  9439
Subject:
DeSubPart Plugin for LDDesignPad Version 1.0
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.announce
Date:
Sun, 16 Feb 2003 04:46:09 GMT

Here's the first release of the DeSubPart plugin.  I've decided to postpone
the standalone version for a while.  You can download it here:

http://www.pobursky.com/Ldraw.htm

This plugin will inline all the subparts in a model but not any of the
parts, official or unofficial. The subpart vs. part routine works but could
be better.  Currently the plugin decides between part and subpart via the
following rules:
A file is a part if:
It is in the \PARTS directory
-or-
It contains Unoffical Part in the file header
-or-
It has any type 2,3,4,5 lines.

Any ideas to make the detection method better, let me know.

-Orion