 CAD / 9433
  Re: A few ideas to toss around.

(...) Actually, a much better solution would be to scrap POV altogether and go with Blender or something of the kind (URL) reasoning behind it is that POV is the worst possible way of learning 3D rendering. Placing the lights illustrates why very (...) (21 years ago, 13-Feb-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: A few ideas to toss around.

(...) learning how to use it. This might be a good time to start. (...) Which is why I like placing them in MLCAD. I move the light, run it through L3PAO, extract the coordinates into my light settings and render. It's all a bit cumbersome though. (...) (21 years ago, 18-Feb-03, to lugnet.cad)