 CAD / 9419
    First Lego Classics poster ready (at last!) —Jeroen de Haan
   Hi all, This weekend the first picture for a Lego Classic poster finished rendering. It took some time but the result is very nice. The models are build and the scene is composed by Jan Folkersma. The scene was rendered with LEGO logo on the studs (...) (21 years ago, 10-Feb-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad.dat.models)

        Re: First Lego Classics poster ready (at last!) —Damien Guichard
   (...) Sure it took some time, the quality is indeed far above basic settings. Even if i am not yet 30 I appreciate the models and their ldraw rendering. Nice work, Damien (21 years ago, 12-Feb-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dat.models)

        Re: First Lego Classics poster ready (at last!) —Jan Folkersma
   Hej Jeroen, thx for the credits!! I'm surprised you used the LGEO library for this, since in my view more realism can be achieved by the 'normal' LDRAW brickset together with a 'seam' between bricks. But anywayz: nice work! happy renderings! (21 years ago, 14-Feb-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dat.models)