 CAD / 9375
  Re: LPub 2.1.0.6 Available

(...) Thanks Steve! Tim Courtney and I have been putting LPub through its paces trying to get stuff ready for BricksWest. I finished up building instructions for a pneumatic adding machine, and Tim has got some of his own tricks up his sleeve. I (...) (21 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.inst, lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LPub 2.1.0.6 Available

(...) Yep, we sure have! I'm finding it incredibly useful for my multiple projects right now. Thanks again, Kevin, for your hard work with this! (...) And we're all better for it that you are :-) -Tim (21 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.inst, lugnet.cad.dev)