 CAD / 9339
  LDRAW Viewer for Pocket PC

Is anyone aware of the development of an LDRAW model/part viewer for the PocketPC? Or better yet, my wish list, a Pocket PC version of MLCAD. Seems like an easy port (but hey...I'm no programmer). -- Steven B. Combs, Publisher Bricks in my Pocket (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: LDRAW Viewer for Pocket PC

(...) If I rember from previous discussions, this is largely unfeasible due to the minisucle amount of memory on PDAs. -Orion (22 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: LDRAW Viewer for Pocket PC

(...) the (...) Really? Even with the newer PDAs equiped with 64Mb of RAM and the option to use SD and Compact Flash? My new Toshiba e740 even includes a 400Mhz processor and an ATI accelerated graphics chip. Maybe since past discussions, the memory (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: LDRAW Viewer for Pocket PC

I should have know better and done a search before I posted my question. Here is a discussion about my question: (URL) all! (22 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad)