 CAD / 933
Re: Oh, just forget it.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sun, 14 Feb 1999 15:07:58 GMT

In lugnet.cad, buster@marsbase.com (Ben Vaughan) writes:
Looking at the mess I've made of trying to get that silly dat file posted
to lugnet.cad.dat, I'm giving up until next week when I get my brain back
from the cleaners.  Hopefully by then I'll have the ability to actually
post correctly.
Sigh...

Ben,

If you posted the .DAT file from the web interface to the newsgroups, there
certainly is the possibility that really wide lines would get wrapped at 80
columns.

I'll probably need to implement a special .DAT-upload script specially for
lugnet.cad.dat -- or maybe just use the WRAP=OFF attribute of the <TEXTAREA>
tag when the posting form is displayed for lugnet.cad.dat.

I'm sorry for the grief this is all giving you.  I don't consider it to be
your fault.

--Todd