 CAD / 9272
  Re: Proposed solution for Building Instruction scale issue

<snipped> (...) Mike, I think posted is good. Thanks, Kevin (21 years ago, 18-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad)

"Kevin Clague" <kevin_clague@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:H8vv2I.6M3@lugnet.com... (...) paradigm. (...) them (...) I have added lugnet.inst to this post as there seems to be a lot of LPub related traffic in that group and the topic of my post (...) (21 years ago, 18-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.inst)

  Re: Proposed solution for Building Instruction scale issue

Hi Mike, I've wanted the sub-model selection stuff you talked about for a while also (whether you use MPD or not.) I think it would be very handy. I think that the form of this solution is in a GUI addition to LPub itself, where you get a list of (...) (21 years ago, 18-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.inst)