 CAD / 9259
  Re: LSynth 2.0 Available

Hi Dave, Right now the installer is too simple. It needs to know where the LDraw directory is, so it can add some parts to your parts directory. It does a simple search for this: LDRAW\MKLIST.EXE on your hard disks. It cannot find it. I'd guess one (...) (21 years ago, 17-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.inst)

  Re: LSynth 2.0 Available

I agree that it should ask. For example I keep my LDraw files in C:\Program Files\LDraw and MLCAD in C:\Program Files\MLCAD. It was a little awkward to set up, but it works great. If LDraw used a proper Windows installer then this wouldn't be an (...) (21 years ago, 19-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.inst)

  Re: LSynth 2.0 Available

(...) I like the fact the it doesn't use the registry. This mean I can move the LDRAW directory around at will and have to worry about flargging Windows not being able to update itself. You would think something as basic as update all the registry (...) (21 years ago, 20-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.inst)