 CAD / 914
Re: Ahhh... the soil of my toil
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 12 Feb 1999 19:27:33 GMT

Just got arround to reading your post on your 3DS to DAT converter.  I'm
hoping you use the 3DS format verses the MAX format, since I can use 3DS files
but not MAX files.  This has been a on going frustration since MAX came on
line for me.  There are some really good models on the NET that I would love
to play with, but the ones that really interest me have been coming in MAX and
I don't use anything that understands that format.  I've considered doing just
what your doing but have not been as motivated as you seem to be and wish you
godspeed.

Roy