 CAD / 9114
    Incomplete parts —Niels Karsdorp
   When making lots of parts BFC compliant I noticed that some parts are incomplete. 2463.dat : Inside faces are missing! 2464.dat : Inside faces are missing! How could these parts be certified? ;-) And another question: 2431p02.dat : Shouldn't this (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Incomplete parts —Tore Eriksson
     (...) Idunno, but the lines in these pattens have totally wrong colors, and I doubt that in these cases lines are needed at all. /Tore (22 years ago, 3-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Incomplete parts —Chris Dee
   (...) Back in the days when these parts were released we had neither the Parts Tracker nor the tools to view these parts critically. Acceptance was based on a majority vote, and "no" votes did get over-ruled. Now, the certification process is more (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad)