 CAD / 9092
  Wheel axles

When I first rendered a wheel with axle, I noticed that the axle was missing the notch. The existing axle has partnumber 35b.dat. Should I update this part (is 35b a valid partnumber to the new naming conventions?) with a notch or do I have to (...) (22 years ago, 29-Dec-02, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Wheel axles

(...) It looks like 35b has lines drawn where notches might belong. I don't have this part, so I don't know what it is *supposed* to look like. 35b does not fit current conventions, but I'm willing to ignore that, since it's an existing part. More (...) (22 years ago, 30-Dec-02, to lugnet.cad)