 CAD / 9067
Re: Scala Jewlery Bracelet plugin for LDDPad
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sat, 21 Dec 2002 23:00:22 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Thomas Wölk writes:

"Niels Karsdorp" <nkp.nkp@hetnet.nl> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
After having created the scala jewlery bracelet part
(I still need a better title than 'Scala Jewlery Bracelet Chain Piece'
before I am going to upload the part to the Parts Tracker,
does anybody have any suggestions?????), I have created a plugin for
LDDesignPad to create bracelets with tiles.

Check it out at:
http://home.hetnet.nl/~niels-karsdorp/ldraw/utils.htm
The bracelet chain piece is included in the download.

Play well

Niels

this is fun!

my little niece thinks so too, but keeps asking wich button has to be
pressed so she can slip the bracelett on to her arm. besides mosaics and
trains this could be nice gimmik for the S&H site.

this could be usefull to connect hinges. planning to ad any?

I could make that. First I want to create some new parts,
like the storage box I am working on. And I just managed to get
the rare showroomwindow as used in box 0307 (from 1958!).
And I want to finish some parts I started a while ago.
If someone else wants to make a hinge generator plugin for LDDP,
feel free to do so.

Niels