 CAD / 9050
    Re: Large LDraw/MPD Files? —Orion Pobursky
   (...) As with most large files, the limitation is generally not the program but the amount of memory on your system and the size limit on your virtual memory. -Orion (22 years ago, 20-Dec-02, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Large LDraw/MPD Files? —Ahui Herrera
   (...) I've got 512MB of RAM and when I run MLCad with some of my big files I make sure that NOTHING else (including background apps) are running. -AHui (22 years ago, 20-Dec-02, to lugnet.cad)