 CAD / 9036
Re: What minifigs do when we look away...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 17 Dec 2002 19:42:19 GMT

I thought of this when a large quantity of Modulex came in the mail last
night and my wife said "I bet minifigs could play with this." (It's
half-size Lego.)

Tore got me thinking whether it's a good idea to have scaling parts as a
standard command. They're so... unnatural. Yet oh so possible if it's all
virtual. Maybe from an info window with an Advanced... popup window with
matrix compositor. Attack of the Giant Minifig being the main purpose for it.

In lugnet.cad, Anders Isaksson writes:
You should lift the roof of the house, and let us see the small minifigs
inside that, playing with tiny, tiny Lego, among other things a tiny house
without roof, where you (maybe) can see tiny, tiny minifigs playing with...