 CAD / 8996
  Re: Announcing the book "Lego Software Powertools"

I was just curious to see who all helped or where mentioned in the book, I wasn't looking to get a free copy or anything. jt (...) (22 years ago, 12-Dec-02, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.books, lugnet.general)

  Re: Announcing the book "Lego Software Powertools"

(...) Hey, it was a fair question! =8D (22 years ago, 12-Dec-02, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.books, lugnet.general)

  Re: Announcing the book "Lego Software Powertools"

Hi JT, Lars Hassing reviewed the L3P chapter for me. Jennifer Clark created the LDraw power drill model for us. Willy Tschager did a lot of LPub testing for me. Beyond that it was Miguel and myself writing the books, and our publisher Jon Babcock (...) (22 years ago, 12-Dec-02, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.books, lugnet.general)