 CAD / 8955
  To OrionP: "Row All Zeros"???

What version do you use? I use l3p v1.3 and get no errors or warnings. /Tore (22 years ago, 8-Dec-02, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: To OrionP: "Row All Zeros"???

(...) In order to get the Row All Zeros warnings you have to use the -dist or -det switches. Run part 30621 through the Parts Tracker file check tool, it'll give you the same errors I got using L3P. -Orion (22 years ago, 8-Dec-02, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: To OrionP: "Row All Zeros"???

(...) No, just use -w2. About the "Row N all zeros" warning, see (URL) (22 years ago, 8-Dec-02, to lugnet.cad)