 CAD / 8931
    Re: LDraw.org Parts Update 2002-05 Now Available —Chris Dee
   (...) Some Win-XP users are experiencing problems with the new complete.exe. I'll take a look at this, maybe re-generate the self-extracting executable, and post here when I have some news. Chris (22 years ago, 2-Dec-02, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: LDraw.org Parts Update 2002-05 Now Available —Chris Dee
   (...) I have uploaded new copies of the .exe files, now created with the same version of ARJ as was used for previous releases. Could those XP users who had problems please try the new complete.exe. Apologies for the inconvenience. Chris (22 years ago, 2-Dec-02, to lugnet.cad)