 CAD / 8921
Re: *** LDView Version 1.9.7 Released ***
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sat, 30 Nov 2002 16:50:24 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Travis Cobbs writes:
As always, please let me know if you have any comments, questions, feature
suggestions, or bug reports.

One thing I've noticed is that LDView doesn't support primitves with 2
digits in the fraction (e.g. 1-16cyli.dat, 3-16cyli.dat).  I don't know much
about the code but adding this in shouldn't be too hard.

-Orion