 CAD / 8870
  Minifig Generator Plugin for LDDesignPad Version 1.3

I finally got around to fixing the Hat Accessory problems. Get it here: (URL) in this version: 1.3 11/05/02 -Changed color sort order to that of the order of the colors in MiniPart.ini -Added ability to manually enter color number -Fixed the Hat (...) (22 years ago, 6-Nov-02, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.announce)

  Re: Minifig Generator Plugin for LDDesignPad Version 1.3

(...) Great! All seems ok now. I only regret the absence of a "x10 increment". Another great plugin that justifies LDDP just by itself. Thanks Orion, Damien (22 years ago, 6-Nov-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Minifig Generator Plugin for LDDesignPad Version 1.3

(...) Your part records have the following form name:num.dat You add ":" at the end of "name" but when extracting "num.dat" you scan ":" from the start!! As a result I can't extend MiniPart.ini because all unofficial parts in my Parts directory have (...) (22 years ago, 10-Nov-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)