 CAD / 8822
8821  |  8823
Subject:
How do u make an animation of a minfig walking?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 22 Oct 2002 13:35:52 GMT

I can't seem to do a minifig animation walking with MLCAD "ldraw" or ldraw then
convet it to pov-ray with l3p but I did an animation long ago using another
way it was with Anton Raves's LEGO POV-RAY lib but is with hard to do that way
since all is made by using pov-ray only. So can some tell how to do an
animation of a minifig by using ldraw please?

Oh I find too complex the 4D ldraw model tool is ther another way?

thanks

ICQ 126397322