 CAD / 875
  Re: Mega Assault Truck

(...) I agree. I was wondering how well the (very nice) cab stays attached to the rest of the model. It appears to hang from the roof plate. -John Van (26 years ago, 10-Feb-99, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Mega Assault Truck

(...) it's actually fairly sturdily mounted.. it does sort of just hang from the roof plate.. but it's bolstered underneath with slopes, and there's so much surface that the roof plate connects to that it holds together very well... actually the (...) (26 years ago, 10-Feb-99, to lugnet.cad)