 CAD / 8747
Re: Home-made instrux?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 30 Sep 2002 20:49:40 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Dave Schuler writes:
What's the preferred software for generating one's own instructions?  I know
I've seen it mentioned recently, but I can't for the life of me remember
what it was.

I think you are thinking of the really cool LPub.

Check out more info here:

http://news.lugnet.com/announce/?n=1758

Also, read up on it in the lugnet.inst (http://news.lugnet.com/inst) area
for more info.