 CAD / 8683
  Re: *** LDView Version 1.9.7 Released ***

(...) I thought I'd let you know that the problem, on my machine, with the sphere primitives turning grey is fixed with this release. One bug report: The preferences menu does not close when the X button in the top corner is clicked. It only closes (...) (22 years ago, 11-Sep-02, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: *** LDView Version 1.9.7 Released ***

(...) That's great to hear. Since I never experienced that bug, I can't be completely sure what caused it, but I'd have to guess it was related to the progress panel if this is the first release that fixes the problem. (...) Hey, will you look at (...) (22 years ago, 11-Sep-02, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: *** LDView Version 1.9.7 Released ***

(...) I jumped the gun with this one. I'm still having the grey sphere problem on my desktop machine (my laptop dosen't have this error though) -Orion (22 years ago, 12-Sep-02, to lugnet.cad)