 CAD / 8657
    Re: The Suicide King —Richard Marchetti
   (...) Seriously? You have chrome crown of the regular mini kind? Wow, I could go for some of those. Where did you get this? -- Hop-Frog (22 years ago, 6-Sep-02, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

        Re: The Suicide King —Geoff Gray
   (...) OH NOOOOOOOO..... I meant I got one of the six creative licenses correct. However, now that I think about it, I think I have a chrome crown in one of my smaller castle sets, but I don't remember which set. I'll have to look when I get home (...) (22 years ago, 6-Sep-02, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.off-topic.fun)