 CAD / 8641
    Re: The Suicide King —Richie Dulin
   (...) The angle of the wrist? It looks too close to 90 degrees... Cheers Richie Dulin (22 years ago, 4-Sep-02, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

        Re: The Suicide King —Richard Marchetti
   (...) Naw, I think the wrists are cool, but the angle of the arm is "out of socket." Anyway, the other two things are unlikely to be caught by anyone without access to the DAT files. So, they are: 1) a clone dagger (this was before I realized there (...) (22 years ago, 5-Sep-02, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

        Re: The Suicide King —Maggie Cambron
   (...) Well gosh, now I don't feel so bad about not having been able to find anything but the most obvious. And that was the reason I didn't respond, of course-- too darned proud to admit it. It was bad enough to discover I completely failed to (...) (22 years ago, 5-Sep-02, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.off-topic.fun)