 CAD / 8637
  Re: The Suicide King

(...) No, no, I don't hate you! :-) And I don't hate your designs, we both admired your design, it's awesome! Chris asks what the thing on top of the crown is - is that a lego piece or just a sphere? BTW, I definitely don't hate your good common (...) (22 years ago, 4-Sep-02, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: The Suicide King

(...) The Suicide King has a trans-red lever deeply embedded in his skull -- leaving nothing to chance. -- Hop-Frog (22 years ago, 4-Sep-02, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.off-topic.fun)