 CAD / 8623
  Re: Lego patent issued

(...) As usual I'm amazed at the ineptitude of the patent system when it comes to software. I think it's because all patent examiners eventually expect to become patent lawyers, so the more crap they let through the system as examiners, the more (...) (22 years ago, 3-Sep-02, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Lego patent issued

It all becomes ever so much clearer when you understand that "novel" means "not known to the patent office". (There are also other subtleties that make a thing novel or not novel.) "Immediately obvious to one skilled in the art" is not asserted (...) (22 years ago, 3-Sep-02, to lugnet.cad)