 CAD / 8511
  Re: New LDDesignPad Plugin

(...) Are you using version 1.19b of LDDesignPad? That may be your problem. -Orion P.S. I knew it was Bezier but I was too lazy to correct the the file name. (22 years ago, 19-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: New LDDesignPad Plugin

(...) Oops, sorry for the false alarm, I had an old 0.9 version of this machine. Works fine now, even with 1.19b ! Philo (22 years ago, 20-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad)