 CAD / 8510
    missing part numbers —Ludo Soete
   Hi, I know that some among us automated points by opening there point(s) on the bottom side and cut the knukkles away for easy of movement of the 'tongue'. Now i figured out that a point is build up with 5 main pieces and some smaller ones (metal (...) (22 years ago, 19-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.trains)

        Re: missing part numbers —Klaas H. Meijaard
   hi Ludo, I've opened 8 out of 12 points so far, I'll check the nrs. for you. Will take a few days, I have to reopen them... But I have to disappoint you a bit: I allready found 2 different nrs. for the 'same' main track, and also the point tongue (...) (22 years ago, 19-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.trains)