 CAD / 8496
  I got some nice app for all dos pov-ray users

Hello, I just finnish my new app for making pov-ray under a dos window easy the problem is that I can make bat file so I made a win32 gui app hope it works under win3x it run under all win9x and XP oses. For the program is called "POVRAY for dos (...) (22 years ago, 17-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad)