 CAD / 8473
    Re: Chrome Parts —Travis Cobbs
   (...) At a guess by looking at the two images, the gold specular is set up to be shiny for a wider angle, which causes the studs to be shiny in the sample gold image. You'll note that the rest of the brick isn't really shiny at all from this (...) (22 years ago, 9-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Chrome Parts —Don Heyse
   (...) You guessed it, or did you sneak a look at the code. ;) (...) That's interesting. I used a value of 15 for for the gold, and 50 for the silver. Apparently 15 produces a wide enough angle for my default view and light positions. I don't like (...) (22 years ago, 9-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad)