 CAD / 8457
8456  |  8458
Subject:
Color fidelity - duplicating brick colors in print
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 8 Aug 2002 16:31:09 GMT

I wasn't sure where to post this, so I'll start here...  I'm trying to work
up some artwork to print (on a T-shirt or sticker or something), and I want
the final printed colors to match "official" Lego brick colors, specifically
Red and Green.

Is there a sure-fire way to do this, other than taking my artwork file and a
red and green brick to the printer and say, "make these colors match these
bricks."  ????

If there's a FAQ or website that details this stuff, please just direct me
there.

Thanks,
James Wilson
Dallas, TX