 CAD / 8455
  Re: High Quality Technic Friction Pegs DATS

(...) Don't know if you still need to illustrate the point, but if so, I have just scanned the 5 technic pegs I have at 600dpi to show the ridges. (URL) (22 years ago, 8-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: High Quality Technic Friction Pegs DATS

Rats! Forgot to cross-post to lugnet.technic! (...) (22 years ago, 8-Aug-02, to lugnet.technic)

  RE: High Quality Technic Friction Pegs DATS

William, Thanks for the effort. Thise scans really do look good! In the end, I used MLCad to generate wireframes and has my wife (an architefctural renderer) trace the contours using a good old Pilot Fineliner. Then I scanned the drawing and cleaned (...) (22 years ago, 8-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad)