 CAD / 8434
    Re: Syntactical colouring of .DAT files —Carsten Schmitz
    Hello Jacob, still there is only a version for Win32 yet but I am considering a port to Linux (using Kylix). Do you think that would serve you better? Still it would be using a graphical interface (windowmanager) because i am not so in that (...) (22 years ago, 5-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Syntactical colouring of .DAT files —Jacob Sparre Andersen
   (...) Certainly. Although I don't use x86-systems that much, I think I always will be able to find an x86 to log in on. > Still it would be using a graphical interface (windowmanager) (...) Of course. (...) :-) Jacob (22 years ago, 6-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad)