 CAD / 8348
  CMDLINE Meta-statement

I understand the mechanics but could someone explain to me (or point me to a link than explains) what the CMDLINE meta-statement's purpose and use is? -Orion (22 years ago, 23-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: CMDLINE Meta-statement

(...) The purpose is to specify viewing characteristics for a part that should be the default, but we don't want to hard-code into the part itself. Generally, it's used to specify the 'correct' color for patterned parts. So a patterned minifig head (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad)