 CAD / 8327
  Can someone help me?

Hi all I don't no nothing about CAD or rendering my models in DAT files. In fact, i'm totally ignorant about all this. I can live with that. The thing is that I want to crete some models, but only by computer, to put on my website, which will be (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Can someone help me?

(...) I will do that for you if not too much work. Can I use french if e-mailing you? Damien (URL) (22 years ago, 15-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Can someone help me?

(...) you out but I would need to know what your looking for. Also will you want just a render of the image and at what size? Dave (22 years ago, 16-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad)