 CAD / 8295
    How many parts are use in datville? —Eduardo Vazquez Harte
   How many parts are use in datville? I whould like to know as I'm working on a train project an I whould like to know how many parts where used to make datville so I can get an idea on what's the limit to render a project like Datville but that is (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad)