 CAD / 8245
    Looking for part —Sebastian Dyson
   Hi all, I'm looking for a part which I saw used in a BrickShelf gallery ( (2 URLs) the part which is used as the main chassis. I can't seem to find it in the parts list in MLCad, and I've downloaded the unofficial parts list. Is anyone able to help? (22 years ago, 22-Jun-02, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Looking for part —Chris Dee
   (...) I am working on creating this large and complex part (the Bionicle Manas motor) for a project Dan Siskind has in mind. The creation of this part will not be quick, but I would appreciate it if other authors would give me the chance to complete (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jun-02, to lugnet.cad)