 CAD / 8241
8240  |  8242
Subject:
Bryce Users
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 21 Jun 2002 20:54:29 GMT

I have made an update to my website ( geometries.tripod.com/index_lego.html
).  If you go to the 'Bryce Users' section you will find 2 new Blacktron II
models posted, updated textures with 3 new transparencies added to my
presets, new parts posted, and new .ldr files posted in the 'Download' section.

In my next update I plan on adding a tutorial on how to import DXF Bryce and
replace specific bricks with textured parts.  As an example if you look
through my gallery you will see several models with bricks containing
markings.  I will demonstrate an easy way to accomplish this with your own
models.  Also I am working on a tutorial that I will post in the near future
on how to setup posable models in Bryce.  If you have downloaded some of my
models you will see that they sphere associated to various parts so that
doors can open, wheels turn, or so a canopy can open and close.  In all of
my models I have tried to retain all of the action features in the Bryce
model.  Anyway, I am working a tutorial explaining how I setup my models.

If you find any of this useful let me know.