 CAD / 8170
    Building Instructions & LDraw File for Wedding Topper —Ahui Herrera
   We've started a new line of builiding instructions called "A&M Productions Presents..." These instructions are of other people's Ldraw files or photographed models. Each file is to honor an individual's work that we have found very special to us. To (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jun-02, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.build.sculpture, lugnet.general, lugnet.publish)

        Re: Building Instructions & LDraw File for Wedding Topper —Kevin Dixon
   Hi, I have to say I am honored that my model was so inspiring to you. It's great when other people appreciate the work you have put into a construction. Hope your other models/instructions are a success! Kevin (...) (22 years ago, 13-Jun-02, to lugnet.cad)