 CAD / 8150
8149  |  8151
Subject:
About my LMwalk Datville tour
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sat, 8 Jun 2002 16:49:26 GMT

Is anyone interested of helping me with this project?

If I need an icon that represents LMwalk and may be an animation for the
begining like when a macromedia flash movie starts. Well this is if
anyone is interested in help me but one thing I really need
is a credits list that shows everyone that worked in the Datville project
and that the list indicates everyones models.
That's for now.

Please let me know what you all think about the LMwalk Datville Tour
that I made.

Eduardo

http://blake.prohosting.com/~eduv/