 CAD / 8139
Re: do these parts exist?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 6 Jun 2002 22:11:22 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Jonathan Wilson writes:
space police II torso
space police II officer torso
space police II microphone print head
large hard plastic wheel
fancy jetpack from blacktron II sets
printed baseplate with the crater printing from the blacktron II base (and also the unitron monorail)

If they do exist, where can I download them?

Here you can download "large hard plastic wheel":
http://www.geocities.com/boozeroid/

I don't know where to find others.
My bet is that most of them do no exist.

Good luck!

damien