 CAD / 8127
    LDRAW Animations —Geoff Gray
   Post #2. I have a large drawing of a train station scene that I'd like to render as a fly-by animation (this is the same drawing that contains all the sub-parts from my previous post). No need for any of the elements to move in the drawing, but I (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jun-02, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: LDRAW Animations —Eduardo Vazquez Harte
     Yes (URL) you will find a file called spline.zip and a tutorial online of it If you know the basic stuff of pov-ray then is easy to follow the tutorial if you don't know anything I recomend to follow the pov-ray tutorial of this other site (URL) go (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jun-02, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: LDRAW Animations —Ahui Herrera
   (...) Here is a series of animation tutorials on ldraw animation that start of with simple movement (tutorial #1) and talk about much more cmomplex in tutorial #3 (URL) Help Desk (22 years ago, 6-Jun-02, to lugnet.cad)