 CAD / 812
Re: Who is writing LDraw2??
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sat, 6 Feb 1999 04:12:45 GMT

On Sat, 6 Feb 1999 01:15:08 GMT, "Doyle Nelson" <dnelson@ixpres.com> wrote:

Hello,

I would just like to know who is writing LDraw2? Also Has anyone completed the
constuction of Large castle doors and jail cells, also the grooved 1x2x6
bricks used in the royal knight castle and witches manor? I hope Ldraw2 will
address the 1000 bricks limit, although I have broke up some projects I still
cant show what they look in their entirety due to brick limit.(Hope someone
fixes it.)

Can't show them in their entirety?  Do you know how to use subfiles?
If you model approaches 1000 lines, make a subfile model.  That is, make
another separate model, and then load it as a "part" in your original file.

-- Terry K --