 CAD / 8108
Re: Fisrt LMwalk Datville tour
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 4 Jun 2002 16:38:37 GMT

It seems that is not there it must be that I can't upload exe files so
anyone that has download it just e-mail me and i'll e-mail you all the exe file
CU

In lugnet.cad, Eduardo Vazquez Harte writes:
Oh sorry I for got to upload it.

OK done it's called datville.exe same url

In lugnet.cad, Tore Eriksson writes:

Readme.txt says: "Download all and run the exe that's all"
What exe? All I see is three .mbd files and a jpeg image.
In the headers of the .mbd files it reads: "MMBuilder14".
Where can I find a reader/wiever for this file format?

/Tore

In lugnet.cad, Eduardo Vazquez Harte writes:
Well now we can enjoey datville more than ever by looking at it like if we
are in it "well not all at once but submodel by submodel " enjoey

here is the url to get it

Note is far from finish but I'll finnish it if you all like it.
Cya