 CAD / 8042
    Re: Star wars DAT collection —John P. Miller
   If it helps anyone I have a few Star Wars .dat files posted on my website ( (URL) ). I plan on adding a few more, but it sounds like people are working quite a few of them. My current project is the Episode 1 Battle Droid. When it is finished I want (...) (22 years ago, 24-May-02, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Star wars DAT collection —Ahui Herrera
   (...) Are these Ldraw files BASED on the OFFICAL LEGO Sets or did you add/modify the set in any way? Also would it be okay to include these files in the overall starwars archive that I am creating. I would end up modifying your .dat file to include (...) (22 years ago, 24-May-02, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.starwars)