 CAD / 8018
  Re: Basic SET DAT database?

(...) Hum...I may just do that, if I have time. Perhaps I will have time to put all my current sets in there to begin with and then set up a normal mailing submission route as well. Probably more work than I want/need, but I'll see. Thought maybe (...) (22 years ago, 17-May-02, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Basic SET DAT database?

(...) There is mailing list at lugnet : lugnet.cad.ldraw.models.sets where you already can post model files. At the moment it is not a high taffic newsgroup - only about 300 articles. But if everybody who has ever modeled a set in ldraw or any other (...) (22 years ago, 26-May-02, to lugnet.cad)