 CAD / 7989
  Re: pictures at tracker

(...) Now that is a way cool offer! Awesome! (...) Me too. I don't USE make every day but I know it's one of the niftiest things there is in the computer world. Make can make *anything*. Well, just about: $ make love make: do not know how to make (...) (22 years ago, 16-May-02, to lugnet.cad)

  RE: pictures at tracker

(...) I'm just now restoring all the messages from this thread (I wasn't sure I could help until make came up :-) I'll review them and see if I can do anything that makes sense. Hopefully the result won't be: make: *** No rule to make target (...) (22 years ago, 16-May-02, to lugnet.cad)