 CAD / 7976
    Re: pictures at tracker —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Well, not sure. Bear with. Remember that make doesn't actually make things. Or find things. It just uses other programs to make them or find them based on production rules. In this case it's actually LDGlite that needs to find the correct (...) (22 years ago, 16-May-02, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: pictures at tracker —Kyle McDonald
     (...) Actually, when it does it's timestamp comparisons to decide if things need to be made, it *does* need to find them. See my other post. -Kyle (22 years ago, 16-May-02, to lugnet.cad)

        RE: pictures at tracker —Ralph Hempel
   Larry Wrote: (...) This is the key point - if ldglite needs to have things in certain places in order to work correctly, the output of our make sessions needs to set up that structure correctly. (...) Yes, symlinks are super-powerful (and (...) (22 years ago, 16-May-02, to lugnet.cad)